Stainless Steel Mini Ball Valve 1/4''-1''
Drawings of Stainless steel 1-PC mini ball valve:
Main Size of Stainless steel 1-PC mini ball valve:(unit:mm)
Applications of mini ball valve:
Internal thread ball valve and butt ball valve are suitable for PN1.0～4.0MPa, working temperature -29～180°C (sealing ring is reinforced polytetrafluoroethylene) or -29～300°C (sealing ring is para-polyphenylene) On the pipeline, used to cut off or turn on the medium in the pipeline. Different materials can be used for water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid and other media.
Features of mini ball valve structure：
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. The structure is simple, small in size and light in weight.
3. It is close and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. The operation is convenient, the opening and closing is rapid, and the rotation is 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
Design and manufacturing standards: ASME B16.34, AFI608
Structure length standard: GB/T 12221-2005
Pipe thread connection: ASME B1.20, BS21, DIN29999/259, BSP ISO7/1, ISO228/1, JISB02
Pressure temperature grade: GB/T 12224-2005
Test inspection standard: GB/T 13927-2008
Brief Introduction of our Market and customers' industry:
our products have been sold to 17 countries and regions around the world(Sweden, Germany, Italy, USA, Canada, Brazil, Venezuela, Australia, South Korea, Croatia, Thailand, Pakistan, Latvia, Nigeria, Algeria, Japan, India), It has been widely used in 14 industries (chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, paper, mining, electric power, liquefied petroleum gas, food, pharmaceutical, water supply and drainage,municipal, mechanical equipment, electronics industry, urban construction, etc.), forming a good user reputation.