What are the special properties and technical requirements of stainless steel pipe fittings?
Because of the various shapes of stainless steel pipe fittings, the installation process is relatively convenient. Because of its high performance and durability, stainless steel pipe fittings are widely used for pipeline construction and related installation. Stainless steel pipe fittings are classified into stainless steel flange, stainless steel head and stainless steel head. "General characteristics of stainless steel pipe fittings: according to the functional characteristics of steel plate, it can be divided into low temperature stainless steel plate, non-magnetic stainless steel plate, free cutting stainless steel plate, superplastic stainless steel plate, etc. At present, the commonly used classification method is based on the structural characteristics of steel plate and the chemical composition characteristics of steel plate and the combination of the two methods.
The technical requirements of various stainless steel pipe fittings are clearly specified in various standards or technical agreements. Different working conditions and uses have different technical requirements for steel symbols. It mainly includes:
(1) Various specifications. The section shape, size, allowable deviation and theoretical review of stainless steel pipe fittings shall be specified. Pipe specifications are usually expressed by source DXS, for example, 50mmx2mm means that the outer diameter of stainless steel pipe fittings is 50 mm and the wall thickness is 2 mm. The dimensional accuracy includes wall thickness accuracy, outer diameter accuracy and ellipse.
(2) Surface quality requirements. Specify the internal and external surface conditions of stainless steel pipe fittings and the degree of surface defects allowed.
(3) Chemical properties. The chemical composition of steel and the content of phosphorus and sulfur as well as the test method are specified.
(4) Microstructure and physical properties: the metallographic structure, mechanical properties and technological properties of the steel seed chamber are specified.
(5) Inspection standard. Specify inspection items, sampling parts, sample shape and size, test conditions and reply methods, etc. In the production of stainless steel pipe fittings, in addition to the conventional test items, some process performance tests are also needed.