What are the special performance and technical requirements of stainless steel pipe fittings?
Because of the various shapes of stainless steel pipe fittings, the installation process is more convenient. Because of the high performance and durability of stainless steel pipe fittings, stainless steel pipe fittings are widely used for pipeline construction and related installation. Stainless steel pipe fittings are classified into stainless steel flanges, stainless steel heads and stainless steel heads. "General characteristics of stainless steel pipe fittings: According to the functional characteristics of steel plates, they are classified into low temperature stainless steel plates, non-magnetic stainless steel plates, free-cutting stainless steel plates, superplastic stainless steel plates, etc. The commonly used classification methods are based on the structural characteristics of steel plates and steel The characteristics of the chemical composition and the method of combining the two classifications.
The technical requirements for various stainless steel pipe fittings are clearly stipulated in various standards or technical agreements. Different working conditions and uses have different technical requirements for steel symbols. mainly include:
(1) Various specifications. The cross-sectional shape, size, allowable deviation, theoretical review, etc. of stainless steel pipe fittings should be specified. The pipe specification is usually expressed by the source DxS. For example, 50mmx2Mm means that the outer diameter of the stainless steel pipe is 50 Mm and the wall thickness is 2Mm. The dimensional accuracy includes wall thickness accuracy, outer diameter accuracy and ellipse.
(2) Surface quality requirements. Specify the internal and external surface conditions of stainless steel pipe fittings and the degree of allowable surface defects.
(3) Chemical properties. It specifies the chemical composition of steel and the high content of phosphorus and sulfur as well as test methods.
(4) Organization and physical properties: specifies the metallographic structure, mechanical properties and process properties of the steel seed chamber.
(5) Inspection standard. Specify inspection items, sampling components, sample shape and size, test conditions and response methods, etc. In the production of stainless steel pipe fittings, in addition to conventional test items, some process performance tests are sometimes required.