What are the cleaning steps for stainless steel valves?
Cleaning procedure of stainless steel valve: the parts of the valve must be processed by the following process before assembly:
1. According to the processing requirements, some parts need to be polished, and the surface shall not have machining burr;
2. Degrease all parts;
3. After degreasing, the cleaning agent is pickling and passivated, and the cleaning agent does not contain phosphorus;
4. After pickling and passivation, clean with purified water, no reagent residue, and carbon steel parts shall be omitted from this step;
5. Parts shall be dried with non-woven cloth one by one, and the surface of parts such as wired wool shall not be retained, or the clean nitrogen shall be used for drying;
6. Wipe parts and components with non-woven cloth or precision filter paper stained with pure alcohol until there is no dirty color.
Please tell us what you need
Our engineers will contact you within 12 hours and provide free proposal and quotation.